Graphic Designer and Print Production Assistant
Advertiser: Burleigh Print and DesignMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
Burleigh Print & Design is a creative design and print studio based in a retail environment in Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast.
We have a passion for print design and anything print related. Recently rebranded and under new ownership we are taking Burleigh Print and Design in an exciting new direction. We have a brand new studio with state of the art equipment. Our clients range from local businesses to national corporates. We work closely with our clients to produce design solutions and print collateral for their brand.
Working with our experienced print and design team, you will be responsible for producing a wide range of print, branding and design solutions. You will have the confidence to advise clients from initial concept through to finished product. You will work well under pressure and your organisational skills will be second to none. You will be working on several projects at once, so the ability to be flexible, multi-task and manage time is essential. You must have excellent customer service skills and phone manor. You will be operating print and production equipment and must have previous experience.
We are an expanding business so a knowledge of digital/web would be a bonus
You must be/have:
- Qualification in Design.
- Have experience using print and production equipment.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in Adobe suite. Digital skills a real bonus.
- Thrives in a high pressured and fast paced retail environment.
- Work in a team with people effectively and be willing to share and receive information.
- The ability to make good decisions based on information gathered and analysed.
- Pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Maintain a high level of motivation, productivity and self direction.
- Reliable and take personal responsibility for job performance.
- A great problem solver.
- Listen and communicates well with clients and team members, both written and verbal.
- The ability to take a brief and complete successfully.
- Use initiative and do more than required.
- A great work ethic and the ability to keep our valued clients happy.
If you believe you are the right person for this role, get in contact with us to share your resume and portfolio.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of graphic design experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?