Bistro Manager - Arkaba HotelPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
The Arkaba Hotel has a long history as one of Adelaide's most iconic, innovative and successful Hotel operations. The Arkaba features a completely renovated Sports Bar and Outdoor Arena, Lounge Bar, Bistro, Gaming, private function rooms with capacity from 6 to 600 persons, 62 rooms of accommodation and a Sip n' Save drive through bottleshop all supported by an industry leading activity and event focussed operational structure.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Bistro Manager. In this hands on role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high levels of service in our Bistro, co-ordinating all Bistro operations, setting up and executing an extremely varied and high volume of functions bookings in conjunction with the Functions Manager. You will also be responsible for team building, supervising and training of your department.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previously worked in a table service, a la carte Bistro or Restaurant environment, preferably at a Supervisory or Management level
- Have significant food product knowledge and the ability to train on the job to share this with the team
- Have significant prior experience in serving functions bookings including corporate, social, wine dinners and events
- Be energetic and enthusiastic
- Have a friendly, welcoming personality
- Be well presented
- Display excellent communication skills
This is a Full Time Salaried position
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a restaurant manager?