Learning and Development Consultant
Advertiser: CompliSpace Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jul 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Training & Development
CompliSpace helps over 600,000 students, more than 50,000 teachers, and over 1 million parents and carers every day. We also assist financial institutions including ASX listed entities work with some of Australia's leading Not-For-Profit organisations by making sure that they are working within their legal frameworks and requirements.
By employing the highest calibre of people who are passionate about helping people, we strive to keep our clients safe, providing them with a complete Governance, Risk, Compliance and Policy Management solution. We take the worry out of meeting legal obligations. We know when there is a change in policy or an update in regulations and we update our clients accordingly.
If clients need assistance with the functionality of our service, we're here to help. Our products and platforms are essential to what we do, but our people are what sets us apart. We are dedicated and committed to the work that we do and we make a difference to people's lives every day.
About our L&D Consultant
You are passionate about creating and managing great career growth and development experiences that enable business results.You are an innovative, results-driven professional with solid people skills, you are an expert in designing and delivering learning programs and have experience with employee program management.
In this role, you will work with cross-functional partners across our company to define and deploy learning strategies and initiatives, enabling continued growth and development of our talent. You will build custom learning and performance support solutions to meet the unique needs of our fast-paced organisation.
Ability to think big, innovate and execute at a tactical level is critical to be successful in this role. As our Employee L&D Consultant, you must have a passion for people and engagement and have the ability to handle end to end of all development programs including training delivered on site, designing, developing and delivering content, and partnering with leadership to drive impact.
We are looking for a unique mindset and skill set that thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun and be passionate about the growth and success of the global organisation.
About the Role
- Help create, define and deliver our strategic vision for the learning and development of all our employees across the business and locations by identifying and prioritising where and how we adapt and invest
- Serve as a change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organisation
- Consult with business leaders and key stakeholders to provide effective talent development solutions
- Ensure high quality, consistent and innovative approaches for delivering development programs in a rapidly growing and changing organisation
- Create and own core business processes for the intake of learning projects, evaluation and program enhancement requests and maintain program roadmap
- Develop and drive the establishment of metrics across all programs
- Analyse, design, develop, implement, and evaluate learning programs to support organisational goals and initiatives
- Partner with the People and Culture team to help drive strategy and execute program initiatives
- Ensure that all curriculum is tracked and maintained in our employee learning platform
- Assist with the management of a portfolio of learning projects to ensure high-quality deliverables are produced with the time and cost constraints and expected ROI set for each project
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the learning programs and activities
- Measure solution effectiveness and scalability of delivery modalities by using continuous feedback loops and mechanisms to identify gaps and recommend and create scalable learning solutions to improve learner retention, job performance, and the overall employee experience as well as the attainment of business goals
- Undergraduate degree
- 5+ years hand on experience in an L&D role
- Experience in designing and delivering face to face training programs is essential
- Ability to apply sound learning principles, agile methods, learning technology and program management skills together in the design, development, and maintenance of learning programs
- Experience delivering Leadership Development initiatives at all levels (C-Suite to IC)
- Background in design and development of online training programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - the ability to interface with all levels of the organisation, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations.
What's In It For You?
By joining us at CompliSpace you will be surrounded by a diverse team of talented professionals who will appreciate your effort in supporting their development and your hard work will make a difference every day.
If you think you are up to the challenge then we'd love to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- What's your highest level of education?