- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
BGL Corporate Solutions Pty Ltd is a market leading software provider in Brighton East Victoria and has been for over 30 years. BGL develops compliance software solutions for our 8,000+ clients in the accounting industry specialising in self-managed superannuation funds and corporate compliance.
Our fantastic team has a reputation for delivering the highest quality Software As a Service (SAAS) solutions which thousands depend on daily to manage in excess of 1 million entities both in Australia and overseas.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to help develop our current Accounts Payable processes.
You will be responsible for managing the end to end accounts payable process, including month end reporting, processing regular Direct Debit payments on behalf of our clients and completing any necessary follow ups.
You will have proven accounts payable and receivable experience with a focus on attention to detail and effective communication with third parties.
You should be confident in preparing and presenting reports with proven time management skills and a flexible approach.
Working at BGL
In addition to a competitive salary package, you'll enjoy the opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic environment that supports professional development, progression, and innovation. We enjoy some great extra’s too, here are just a few…
- RDO's and bonus annual leave entitlements
- Monthly team lunches
- Regular social events
- Help yourself to snacks, fruit and soft drinks
Please note we are only able to consider applicants with full working rights for Australia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts assistant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?