Advertiser: Hix Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jul 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Estimating
TIRED OF TRAVELLING TO THE CITY & WANT TO WORK CLOSE TO HOME IN THE WESTERN SUBURBS/PENRITH FOR A MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESS THAT HAS DEVELOPED A STRONG REPUTATION OVER MORE THAN 25 YEARS?
LOOKING TO JOIN A TEAM THAT VALUES TEAMWORK ,PRIDE AND HIGH STANDARDS OF WORKMANSHIP
WE ARE SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR TO JOIN OUR PROJECTS TEAM TO PREPARE PRICING ESTIMATES ON NEW PROJECTS ACROSS OUR ELECTRICAL & CIVIL TEAMS
- Must have experience in estimating all aspects of minor & major electrical projects up to $2M
- Must have also prepared estimates for Civil works including trenching,underboring,field & car park lighting ,conduit installation & government works
- Will have been involved in preparing tenders for a range of commercial & government projects
- Your written and verbal communication skills will be well developed along with your personal presentation
- May hold ( or have previously held) an Electrician's License and possibly other qualifications
- Will be able to attend Tender & Site meetings & work closely with management to present competitive and well presented tenders/pricing
- May have utilised Simpro and Groundplan (not essential but would be an advantage)
- Will have credible relationships with existing clients
- Will have a strong & demonstrated commitment to WHS,Quality and Environmental Management
We offer a great working environment and team,attractive negotiable salary and conditions and an immediate start.
Please Email any enquiries to : Ian HIcks - firstname.lastname@example.org
SEND RESUME and COVERING LETTER ADDRESSING THE ABOVE CRITERIA TO HR@HIX.COM.AU
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of estimating experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?