FOH Supervisors & Team Members
Advertiser: Industry BeansMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jul 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Launched in 2013, Industry Beans is an award-winning specialty coffee roaster, café operator, wholesale and retail brand. From grassroots beginnings, Industry Beans has grown into a refined hospitality and coffee brand, with exciting opportunities for hospitality professionals of every experience looking to grow within an innovative and diverse company.
Already operating across three venues – a flagship café and roastery in Fitzroy, Melbourne, a design-led espresso bar in Melbourne CBD and a specialty café in Sydney CBD – Industry Beans is now preparing to open its biggest flagship venue in Newstead, Brisbane.
Combining premium dining with an immersive coffee experience including an on-site roastery, Industry Beans Newstead will be Brisbane’s newest and most innovative specialty coffee and food experience.
We have exciting opportunities for FOH Supervisors and Team Members, to work with an experienced, professional crew in a progressive environment. These positions are for applicants who genuinely love people and hospitality.
The role entails a variety of service and waiting responsibilities including:
- Greeting and seating customers
- Communicating the menus (Food & Coffee) to customers in detail, ensuring correct pairing and upselling on orders
- Section waiting with impeccable communication, sequence of service and body language
- Clearing tables and following up to provide an engaging table service experience
- Opening and closing duties
- Assisting with functions
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- Prior service experience in a café or restaurant
- A strong work ethic with advanced waiting ability
- A passion for specialty coffee, innovative food & hospitality
- A strong ability to work within a team environment
- A friendly and positive personality who enjoys engaging with customers
- Good availability with the ability to work weekends and evening functions
Please apply with a cover letter detailing your experience in the areas outlined above. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have serving experience within a fine dining restaurant?
- How many years' experience do you have as a waitperson?