Sales & Student Support Co-ordinator (9-12 Month Maternity Leave Cover)
Advertiser: The Tad James Company AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jul 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
We are a leading Personal Development Training Company based in Rushcutters Bay, very close to city, seeking a self-motivated admin person for a F/T maternity leave position.
The successful candidate will be reliable, have previous experience in administration, Microsoft Office suit, payment processing and be a quick learner with strong organisational skills. You will need to have excellent attention to detail with a professional phone manner and the ability to work well unsupervised and as in a team.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Processing Payment via EFTPOS and EzDebit system.
- Update client’s payment reports in timely manner
- Liaise with Sales and Operations regards to the client's payment/balance
- Prepare for the weekly / monthly reports and update it in timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data entry into multiple systems
- Follow up overdue payments via phone/ email
- Provide administration assistant to the team
Skills and Experience:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (word, excel and outlook)
- Expert attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise, with excellent time management skills
- Well-developed communications skills and ability to stay patient
- Motivation to learn, with a proactive approach to work
- Strong organisational skills
- Mathematical background would be considered advantageous
- Ability to work well unsupervised and as in a team
- MYOB experience preferred
- Experience in similar role would be beneficial but not essential
Permanent work rights within Australia are absolutely necessary.
We will be conducting interviews straight away, with an immediate start date.
If this sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume to the below email address and if you have the experience we are looking for, then we will promptly get back with you to arrange an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?