BANG BANG BYRON BAY: Experienced waitstaff required
Advertiser: Treehouse Bar on BelongilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jul 2019
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $40,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Bang Bang Byron Bay is looking for a range of hospitality professionals to join our team. We have multiple casual and full time positions available for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have:
- Multiple years of comparable hospitality experience
- Experience working in fast paced, fine dining venues
- An impeccable level of customer service and professionalism
- An outgoing and enthusiastic nature
- Passion for delivering a polished but vibrant customer experience
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of product knowledge
- The right to work in Australia
- Full availability, day and night
- A valid NSW RSA
If you fit the build and are excited to join our team, forward your resume to email@example.com. Please do not respond via Seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?