Sales & Marketing Administration Assistant
Advertiser: ProteafloraMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jul 2019
- Yarra Valley & High Country
- $25,000 - $29,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
• Permanent Part - time
• $29k pa, plus super (3 days)
• Monbulk (outer east suburb of Melbourne) location
Come and work at Australia’s leading specialist Protea production nursery, enjoy above award conditions, work in a stunning location and be part of the team selling some of the best quality plants in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced marketing/administration assistant who can contribute to improving the quality and efficiency of our administrative operations.
If you enjoy working with business customers to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes, you could be the person we are looking for.
Role: Marketing/Administration Assistant. This is a permanent part-time position Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8.00 to 4.30pm, and involves; answering incoming phone calls, supporting the Marketing Manager, taking and entering sales orders, responding to customer queries, data entry, monitoring website inquiries and assisting with general office duties.
You are the pick of the crop if you…
• Have previous customer relations experience
• Have a wide range of administrative skills
• Have an interest in marketing
• Have a passion for nature and plants
• Care about people and work well in a team
• Have a positive outlook
• Have an eye for detail
• Can create and develop new ideas
• Have good problem-solving skills
• Have a strong work ethic and are able to work independently once you are fully trained
• Are computer literate and comfortable working with various types of software
• Have a current full driver’s licence
Office operating hours are from 8.00am to 4.30pm, Mondays to Friday. This position is Part Time (3 days, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday).
Check out our website for more information about us and this position at www.proteaflora.com.au/careers
Email your resume, together with a covering letter telling us why you are suitable for the position and why you want to join our team, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are due by close of business on Monday, 12 August 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?