- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Testing & Quality Assurance
BGL Corporate Solutions Pty Ltd is a market leading software provider in Brighton East Victoria and has been for over 30 years. BGL develops compliance software solutions for our 8,000+ clients in the accounting industry specialising in self-managed superannuation funds and corporate compliance.
Our fantastic team has a reputation for delivering the highest quality Software As a Service (SAAS) solutions which thousands depend on daily to manage in excess of 1 million entities both in Australia and overseas.
You will automate manual processes and undertake verification activities to ensure the cloud software satisfies the applicable user needs, quality and regulatory requirements.
The position will involve some degree of manual testing - more at the start and reduce over time, to build domain knowledge in assisting in automated test development.
You will get to experiment with new coding tools and work with the latest technologies, including AWS and BDD framework. You will also develop highly sought after knowledge in Superannuation and Finance space.
You will build on your domain knowledge and extend BGL's internal Domain Service Language and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) testing approach
Some additional responsibilities include:
- Bring new approaches and technology to automating quality assurance to continuous deployment.
- Educate and help train functional testers and developers in more effective ways of delivering high quality and performance oriented cloud software.
- Extend Integration testing into the DevOps and deployment process.
You will have at least 3+ years' experience in automated software testing and in-depth knowledge of automated testing procedures, methodology and testing best practices. In addition, the ability to research testing process improvements and keep up to date with best testing practices.
With a Tertiary Qualification in Software Development or related, you will have effecteive time-management and problem solving skills combined with strong English comprehension.
Ideally, you will have experience with the below:
- HTML and CSS.
- Postman or equivalent.
- GIT and Jira.
- JMeter or equivalent.
- Selenium or equivalent
- Accounting or Finance domain software.
- Web Security, API and Performance Testing tools will be added advantage.
Working at BGL
In addition to a competitive salary package, you'll enjoy the opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic environment that supports professional development, progression, and innovation. We enjoy some great extra’s too, here are just a few…
- RDO's and bonus annual leave entitlements
- Monthly team lunches
- Regular social events
- Help yourself to snacks, fruit and soft drinks
Please note we are only able to consider applicants with full working rights for Australia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- How many years of experience do you have as a QA test analyst?