Advertiser: TAE AerospaceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Service Technicians to join our maintenance and repair team based in Hallam, Victoria. We specialise in MRO and product support for Kidde Automatic Fire and Explosion Suppression Systems for commercial aircraft and armoured vehicles. To be successful in this role you must have proven experience working in a mechanical or electro-mechanical environment as well as the qualities to perform in a regulated environment.
- Trade qualifications in a mechanical/electro-mechanical disciplines;
- Experience handling and working with high pressure vessels is preferred;
- Machining experience on mills and lathes;
- A background in electrical servicing would also be an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of accuracy and the ability to read and understand technical data;
- The ability to maintain documentation of work in progress and to follow written procedures;
- Capable of working independently with a continuous improvement approach;
- Ability to use Information Technology packages such as Microsoft Office and maintenance/production software;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience working within airworthiness rules and regulatory requirements would be an advantage;
- Dangerous goods and/or extinguishing agent handling Licence (EAHL) would be an advantage;
- Ability to obtain Australian Defence Security Clearance.
Our Service Technician roles suit motivated individuals with expertise in attention to detail, the drive to deliver a quality product and have proven commitment to being part of a team-orientated organisation. TAE Aerospace operates in a safety sensitive aviation environment, candidates will need to have a police clearance and pass a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol assessment. TAE Aerospace conducts random drug and alcohol testing.
TAE Aerospace is a 100% Australian owned and operated Aerospace Engineering Services Company, servicing the regional, defence and general aviation sectors. Our world class facilities, services and innovative products combined with a suite of regulatory approvals supports the safety and quality of what we deliver.
For further information about TAE Aerospace visit www.taeaerospace.com
Applications will be accepted until COB 13 August 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?