Part Time Medical Receptionist Drummoyne
Advertiser: DMC Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
DMC Medical Centre is a leading general practice in Drummoyne. Our doctors and support team are dedicated to providing high quality medical services to our patients and community at all times. We are seeking a General Practice medical receptionist to care for our patients, work with our dynamic team, and complete some general administrative tasks.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic and a quick thinking team player who is able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
Part Time Medical Receptionist: Must be available to work part time, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7.30am to 3.30pm with the ability to swap to afternoons on occasion for relief cover if needed.
- Ability to work part time, four days per week: Monday to Thursday 7.30am-3.30pm
- Fluent and very clearly spoken in English, with a warm and professional phone manner
- Strong customer service skills with an ability to work well under pressure
- Reliable, energetic, well presented and professional at all times
- Quick learner with a "can do" attitude, and excellent team working skills
- Interest in a long term role
- Medical reception experience
- Pracsoft and Medical Director or Best Practice experience
- Accreditation experience
- Preference will be given to applicants that reside in Drummoyne or surrounding areas.
To apply, please click on the 'apply now' button and follow the prompts. Please include a cover letter addressed to Rita.