Advertiser: HUMPTY DOO and RURAL AREA GOLF CLUB INC.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- $65,000 - $75,000 plus super based on experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
The Humpty Doo & Rural Area Golf Club is located just a short 30-minute drive down the track from Darwin.
Our facilities are open to the public and include a bar and gaming room in the air-conditioned clubhouse, as well as the very popular Nineteenth Hole Restaurant. The veranda bar and outdoor dining area overlooking the 18th green is a great place to relax, and the new children’s playground is appreciated by visiting families.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Club Manager to oversee all facets of club management.
Reporting to the Management Committee, you will work independently but in a small team environment in Humpty Doo, NT.
Working on a permanent, full-time basis, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service to members and visitors
- Undertake compliance management, financial administration and reporting,
- Human resource functions
- Prioritise and undertake numerous tasks at any given time
- Work in collaboration with the club committee, external service providers and staff members
The development and continuing relationship between the Club Manager, members and the committee are essential to ensure the club continues to grow and service the golfing needs of its members.
Ideally, you are a highly motivated individual with a proven track record of club management.
You will be able to travel with ease to the golf club in Humpty Doo, and you must possess the following skills to be considered for the role:
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- NT Gaming Machine Managers Licence
- NT Keno Endorsement
- Strong communication and personal skills to ensure that required deadlines are met
- Knowledge of a diverse range of club and golf competition responsibilities
- MYOB Accounting package knowledge
- Full Australian working rights
- Knowledge of event management – particularly in organising and successful operation of golf competitions
- Previous managerial experience in a golf /sporting club (desired)
Benefits and Culture:
- Company Allowances – Receive a company ute and telephone allowance
- Job Security – Immediate start on offer with this permanent full-time opportunity
- Supportive Staff – Work with a small, supportive and friendly team
How to Apply:
If you want to take the next step in your career, simply ‘Apply for this job’ via SEEK and attach a copy of your cover letter and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?