Territory Sales Manager - New South Wales
Advertiser: Leader Products Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jul 2019
- Dubbo & Central NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Leader Products has a legacy as one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of livestock identification and animal husbandry products in Australia and New Zealand. We require a Territory Sales Manager who will have overall responsibility for the development of our Resellers throughout New South Wales.
To be successful in this challenging but highly rewarding position, you will require the following skills and attributes;
- 5 + years sales management experience, ideally in the beef/sheep/dairy industry
- Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Highly developed leadership skills with an inspiring and motivating style
- A strength in interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills are necessary, as is the ability to deliver effective presentations to individuals and groups
- Tertiary qualifications in an Agricultural/Business (or similar) related discipline is desirable but not essential
- A passion for livestock production is essential, non-questionable. This will be your success!
- You’ll be a self-starter and demonstrate a willingness to travel and be away from home regularly.
This is a unique opportunity to manage a market leading organisation throughout New South Wales. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity and inclusion in its people. An attractive salary package matched to your experience, including a fully maintained company vehicle and flexible location are on offer.
If you are passionate about what you do, and feel you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced changing market, then please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the APPLY button below. Applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and should be received, no later than Friday 30th August 2019.