Advertiser: Easts Group | Sydney RoostersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jul 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Gaming
About the business
The purpose of Easts Leagues is Working to Win!
Our core business is to provide a venue where our approx 23,500 members and guests can enjoy our bistro, cafe, bars and gaming areas, as well as partake in our promotions and entertainment, whilst receiving the best customer service, from our 110 staff that are employed at Easts Leagues.
We are known for being the Home of the Sydney Roosters and pride ourselves for the close association.
About the role
The role includes:
- Lead the Gaming team - upwards of 6 staff during a shift
- Monitoring compliance with all legislative requirements and Club policies
- Provide direction and support in trouble shooting issues
- Ensure the smooth provision of gaming technology, gaming services, food and beverage services, entertainment and promotions on a day-to-day basis
- Promote and sell Easts services and Loyalty Program
- Provide the Gaming Department with accurate and timely information when and where required with respect to all aspects of the Clubs day-to-day gaming operations
- Ensure all cash room accounting/recording procedures are adhered to at all times
- Monitor all CRT`s on shift, ensuring cash flow and attend to technical difficulties
- Deliver gold standard customer service
Benefits and perks
- Join a passionate team, that embodies our vision of "Always have something to crow about"
- Free tickets to Sydney Roosters home games and discounted Roosters merchandise
- A reward and recognition program that includes instant recognition, monthly awards & end of year awards
- Learning and development opportunities; such as leadership programs
- 40% discount on Food & Beverage Group wide
- Annual Leave Loading
Skills and experience
- Club & Gaming experience is essential
- Experience leading a team in a club environment
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends as required
- Current RSA & RCG
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a gaming attendant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?