Sales Brand Manager
Advertiser: EA fashion EstablishmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
About the role
We are seeking a person to join our small sales team in a flexible working arrangement (Full-time 4 months of the year and 4 days a week for the remainder). The role requires you to be working on developing the client base as well as servicing current clients, either in the showroom, email or by phone.
What you would be doing
The main things that you would be doing include:
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Analyse existing/potential customer needs
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Achieve sales targets on a monthly basis.
- Merchandise showrooms
- Ensure the swift resolution of customer problems and complaints
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Current knowledge of fashion and retail trends
- Excellent knowledge of Western Australia Geography
- A good understanding of the social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Systemic, highly organised with the ability the juggle multiple tasks.
- A good understanding of the Microsoft suite, in particular Excel.
- Drivers licence and car access is essential for client visits.
Reasons why we think this is a great role include:
- We are a long standing family run company
- We reward based on achieving sales targets
- Join a dynamic and supportive team
- It's fast paced, but lots of fun!
- Please note that all applications must have a cover letter.
About the company
EA Fashion Establishment is a company that is ever evolving and growing...check out our website and Instagram page for more about us!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?