Restoration Support Officer - Aboriginal Identified
Advertiser: KARIMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jul 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Aboriginal Restoration Support Officer
Total Package: up to $62,948
(Base salary $52,500 including leave loading, plus superannuation and salary sacrifice opportunities)
Do you want a job that will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the day to day lives of Aboriginal children of all ages who are in need of support?
KARI is one of the largest accredited Aboriginal Out of Home Care (OOHC) services in NSW. There is currently the opportunity to join our Restoration Team at our Liverpool office. We are looking to employ quality support staff to assist our dedicated caseworkers in supporting the many children and young people in our foster care program. We are looking for people to assist our caseworkers by providing transport support, contact visit supervision relief and mentoring to children and young people identified as needing additional support. A robust Induction Program will support the successful candidate in regards to their ongoing training and development.
This role is vital in regard to maintaining our high standard of service delivery. The person we are looking to employ would have the following attributes:
- Current NSW Drivers’ License with minimum requirement P2.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated computer literacy in Word.
- Good report writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team.
- Strong and reliable work ethic.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated person to join our team and help us make a difference to the lives of children and families in their time of need.
For more information on the Restoration Support Officer position, or to apply, please contact Tayla Saunders on (02) 8782 0300 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?