Digital Account Manager
Advertiser: ChromatixMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
The quick version just in case you're a skimmer...
Who we are
Quick thinking, collaborative, high paced (fast but fun), detailed, confident, lateral thinking, solutions-driven
What we do
High engaging websites that convert - that's it!
The long version
Chromatix is a multi-award winning digital agency based in Canterbury (Melbourne). Specialising in web design & development to API integrations, we build only bespoke websites and custom integrations for SMEs to Tier 2 clients across a range of industries. We make it a point to marry super engaging designs with equally beautiful code with conversion as our guiding light.
Our online products look and perform great both above and under the hood - if you don't believe us, simply check out our site - www.chromatix.com.au.
As our new Digital Account Manager, you'll be well versed in managing client expectations and multiple website projects. You're an amazing communicator, you have a natural hustle to help, you can pull out requirements from the client quickly and simply, strategy and ideas come second nature to you, and have a strong understanding of the website design and development process from start to finish.
You'll have client facing experience and be more than comfortable coordinating accounts and projects with the team and have proven ability to gather all project requirements (accurately) and translate to brief.
- Act as the key account contact for clients from project commencement to go-live
- Ability to gather requirements from clients and 3rd party partners and translate into actionable briefs
- Comfortable coming up with digital and web strategies & solutions
- Experience or familiar with Wordpress CMS and more specifically around planning, coordinating and supporting their development
- Ability to work at a fast pace, with a variety of stakeholders
- Assist with QA by testing, troubleshooting & facilitating bug fixing
- Tool Set: Asana, Slack, Google Docs/Sheets as the main suite of daily usage
- Strong experience in managing clients, coming up with new solutions and managing expectations.
- Minimum 2 years in a digital or marketing agency;
- Australian Citizen or PR holders only.
52+ awards in 4 years is a sign of our quality, and with that, we're looking for quality people to join the ever-growing Chromatix family! We're not just looking for anyone, we're looking for the perfect match - someone whom we can nurture, grow and support for the long run. We're all about loyalty and lots of loving. If this is you, submit your resume, we would love to chat!
And just to show you have an eye for detail, creatively use the word "Mentos" somewhere in your cover letter - we've even bolded it so you have no excuse :)
As we like to do things personally and 1 on 1, no recruiters please, we feel the love already!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role where you had to identify user needs and form product requirements?