Advertiser: Byron Bay Fresh PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jul 2019
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $55,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
About the business and the role
Byron Fresh Cafe is located in the heart of beautiful Byron Bay, we are a thriving cafe open from 7.30am-10pm, 7 days a week. We focus on fresh, local ingredients and offer a healthy menu. We are now hiring full time cooks, 38 hours per week $55,000 pa + super + tips.
The prime purpose of the cook role is to ensure the smooth operation of service, working with the team to provide every guest with an experience like no other.
The role is supported by a great team of professional hospitality staff and very progressive business owners. No split shifts, no back to back shifts and no long hours/days/weeks, the role will consist of 5 shifts per week, 2pm-11pm or 6am-2pm
We offer a very organised and positive environment
To join our team, you must
- Have proven experience in a previous chef/cook role
- Have an excellent attitude and be genuinely happy
- Being hospitality you need to be full available weekends public holidays and festivals as these are the busiest time in the cafe. (Splendour/Blues festival)(excluding Christmas Day
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a chef?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?