Digital Marketing & e-Commerce Coordinator
Advertiser: MossmanMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Mossman is an iconic label inspired by Australian style with European direction for the empowered woman.
Created in Melbourne by our fresh and dynamic design team, it is a label that is constantly reinventing, while staying true to its aesthetic: bold silhouettes, effortless staples and a confident personality.
Please visit www.mossman.com.au for more information.
What We Offer:
- Job security - in a full-time role.
- Friendly team culture - Join a dynamic team who support and uplift one another.
- Uncapped commission offering unlimited earning potential.
- Staff discounts - Outstanding staff discounts giving you access to all our latest styles and trends at a fraction of the retail price.
- Convenient location - Located just outside of Melbourne CBD, close to public transport and the chance to work close to home.
Bring your creativity to the forefront as Mossman's Digital Marketing & e-Commerce Coordinator and be responsible for Mossman's e-commerce platform and digital marketing activity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and carry out website theme updates.
- Ensure optimum website performance and functionality. Attend to and resolve any issues.
- Manage Mossman's mailing list, customer relationship management (CRM) and design eDMs to be sent on a weekly basis.
- Create and provide assets to Mossman's digital advertising partner agency.
- Responsibility of image selection at regular photoshoots.
- Work alongside our Social Media & Marketing Coordinator to achieve synonymity across all channels.
- Analyse performance, results and measure KPIs such as average $ value (AVG$), units per transaction (UPT), open rates, click through rates (CTR) and conversion rates.
- Prepare a detailed report for presentation and discussion within weekly sales meetings.
- Continuously research for new ideas, features and optimisations.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience within a similar role.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- High attention to detail, strong time management and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Office.
- Advanced knowledge and use of Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Prior experience with Shopify Plus and Mailchimp is advantageous, but not essential.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply using the ‘Apply for this job’ button at the top of the page.
Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?