Civil Construction Engineer
Advertiser: Slade GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Aug 2019
- South West Coast VIC
- $100K package plus car, phone and laptop
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Engineering
This impressive small company was started out of a desire to create a place where clients and their engineering staff can relate at a level which is genuine and human. This is not a company which is based on transaction but one which is based on a sense of investment. This firm are experts in Land Development Project Management, Civil Engineering, Civil Construction Administration Acquatic Engineering and Structural Engineering. They have some of the civil and land development industries top talent to learn and work alongside.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will see you manage the delivery of construction projects in Land Development and Infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to managing civil contractors and being involved in the development of tenders and contracts. You will also conduct site inspection and preparation of schedules. This role will see you work on large site lot land development sites mainly in the Geelong region. With strong leadership and mentorship throughout the business and a low staff turnover rate, this company will develop your career through the exposure to projects that will ensure you are challenged yet proud of the projects you will be involved in. This role will see you based in Geelong with weekly visits to the the Melbourne CBD office and work wise 60% at site with 40% in the office.
To be suitable for this role, you will have worked for another Civil engineering consultancy in a similar role, civil contractor or council.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role as a Civil Construction Engineer
- Experience managing the drainage, services, earthworks and roadworks contract administration, variations and quality assurance
- Confident in communication across a range of stakeholders
- A civil engineering degree which is recognized in Australia
- MRWA water accreditation is ideal but not required
- Established positive relationships with Water authorities and VicRoads