Chief Financial Officer - Maternity Leave Cover
Advertiser: AustwineMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial & fast paced environment?
- Do you value the stability of family ownership?
- Do you have a passion for the wine industry?
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
This is an exciting opportunity to join Austwine, Australia’s Bulk Wine Specialists. Our unique, friendly style of business has fueled growth and industry credibility for over 25 years. We are a young and energetic team, dealing exclusively in bulk wine to over 20 markets on 4 continents. We are looking to appoint an outstanding individual to lead our small Department of Finance & Business Intelligence on a 6 month maternity leave cover contract.
YOUR VALUES / OUR VALUES:
You values will be achievement, communication & leadership. You will thrive in an environment where our values are building relationships that endure, doing the fair thing, providing energetic service, seeking personal & professional growth and having fun.
YOUR SKILLS AND ATTITUDE:
You will have a track record in accounting and finance to support a fast moving and flexible business on a growth trajectory.
Strong communication, presentation and business acumen are vital, along with leadership, management and initiative in order to continually improve outcomes and to provide an inspirational environment that rewards success.
Your ability to achieve and exceed along with motivational attributes set you apart.
Your organisational and people skills are exceptional as is your knowledge of building a successful business.
You will be a highly organised, highly energised and highly team orientated professional.
You will be CPA / CA qualified, have a proven success in a similar role or, alternatively, be looking for an exciting step up in responsibilities.
You will be able to demonstrate a high level of competence in the following areas:
- Leadership of a small team of accounting and finance professionals.
- Internal and external customer service.
- Verbal and written communication.
- Management reporting, including devising innovative reporting mechanisms and pathways.
- Ensuring the capability and integrity of the financial management & reporting systems.
- Statutory reporting & tax compliance.
- Technical problem solving, priority & deadline management and attention to detail.
Applications close on Friday, 23 August 2019.
Please forward your cover letter and resume via email using the "APPLY NOW" link.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- What's your highest level of education?