- Job Listing Date
- 1 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Do you like taking control of your workload?
Do you want flexibility?
We have the role for you!
Your new company
Verifact Traffic is seeking a motivated and hard-working Marketing & Bids Coordinator to join our team on a full-time basis. The successful applicant will possess the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment with tight and non-negotiable deadlines.
Your new role
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Preparation and Collaboration of Submission Documents & driving the bid process;
- Working with the Managing Director and General Manager on Business Development Tasks;
- Designing and updating of corporate collateral and marketing material;
- Preparation of tender documents and driving the bid process;
- Formatting and preparation of company documents;
- Typing of correspondence and distribution of company-wide communications; &
- Some content writing.
What you will need to succeed in this role
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skillset, experience and attributes:
- Advanced Proficiency with Word, Excel & Adobe Acrobat essential;
- Experience working in a similar fast-paced environment preparing quotes and tenders desirable;
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced service environment with non-negotiable deadlines desirable;
- Excellent attention to detail and taking pride in one’s work;
- Excellent communication skills and a sense of urgency;
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills; &
- Provision of a two work-related reference with current or previous managers.
We respectfully request that no Recruitment Agencies contact us in relation to this role.
What you need to do now
If this sounds like your next tole, click ‘apply now’.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience working on tenders, quotations or similiar submissions with tight and non-negotiable deadlines? Please provide an overview of your experience.
- How do you prioritise your work when you have competing non-negotiable deadlines?
- Do you have experience in content or creative writing? If so, please elaborate on your experience?