Marketing Coordinator - Korean Speaker
Advertiser: PADI Asia PacificMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Working directly with PADI Members, specific to Korea and the outbound Korean tourism market, you will help to drive customer engagement, brand loyalty and marketing campaigns to encourage certification growth in the Asia Pacific market.
Responsibilities include evaluating effectiveness of PADI Members' current marketing campaigns or programs, recommend changes to improve online presence and performance, identify successful consumer trends and market opportunities that affect certification growth.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Focus on Korean domestic and outbound tourism market.
- Collaborate closely with the PADI Global Marketing team, Regional Marketing teams and all other departments on the development of offline and online marketing tools for PADI Members.
- Collaborate with Territory Directors, Regional Managers and Regional Training Consultants to strategically grow and retain existing members through prescriptive business education and support.
- Provide professional support to PADI Members and assist with the implementation of marketing strategies and tactics for the Asia Pacific region.
- Develop a broad marketing skillset and stay up to date with marketing trends in order to capably assist PADI Members in a range of marketing disciplines that include email marketing, social media, website and online advertising.
- Ensure integration and cohesiveness of all aspects of the brand message including: digital strategy/online marketing, traditional marketing, in-store collateral, brand content and PR.
- Create and complete appropriate reports to analyse the offline and online marketing results.
- Must be available for consumer shows, PADI Business Academies, public speaking events and other travel as related to the position. Probable travel to South Korea required.
Our ideal candidate:
- Completed a relevant marketing/communications degree.
- Proficient written/spoken English and Korean language skills at a business level.
- 3+ years experience in a marketing/communications role preferred.
- Digital marketing skills specific to Korea including SEO & SEM optimization, Naver advertising, email marketing, social media marketing and basic HTML editing are required.
- Adobe CS experience preferred though not essential.
- Business acumen and ability to adhere to budgetary requirements.
PADI is the world's leading recreational scuba diving and freediving training organization. PADI Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters serves PADI Members and PADI Divers throughout Asia Pacific and has a strong vision for expansion and growth in the region.
We are a dynamic and professional global organisation. We offer an exciting opportunity to learn and develop your career in a collaborative and supportive team environment. We are located close to transport on Sydney's Northern Beaches and have free on-site staff parking.
If you wish to apply please click "Apply for this job" and forward your CV and cover letter.
Human Resources Manager, PADI Asia Pacific
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?