Quality Assurance & Control Coordinator
Advertiser: HoseCo Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Aug 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Quality Assurance & Control
HoseCo is an industry leading, widely respected Australian business focusing on the supply, servicing and engineering of industrial, offshore and hydraulic hose & fittings. At HoseCo, we pride ourselves on our ability to cater for the ever-changing needs of the market. We accomplish this through stocking an extensive range of products, providing multiple servicing options, and ensuring that our team receives the specialised training required to assist our clients in making an informed decision.
Due to continued internal growth we are currently seeking an Quality Assurance & Control Coordinator to join the HoseCo Australia team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to use initiative, maintain a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, and have a willingness to learn and grow within the role to become an integral part of the team.
Reporting to our Quality Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and submission of Material Data Reports (MDR) and Material Data Dossiers (MDD)
- Ensure tagging of hose assemblies is in accordance with supplied documentation and as per client requirements
- Final inspection of product and documentation prior to release to client
- Maintain material traceability, ensuring certificates are stored and easily retrievable
- Ensure all electronic job records are accurate, up to date and easily retrievable
- Involved in regular business wide quality inspections and audits
- Direct involved in annual and client audits and inspections
To be successful in this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a compliance or document control role, or similar position
- Experience in the Hose & fitting industry looked upon favourably
- Exposure to NATA, ISO, AS, EN standards and Class Societies.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Strong time management, organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Intermediate level in computer skills including MS Office and other related software programs
- Understanding of Australian legislation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The successful candidate will be required to provide a National Police Check from within the last 12 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rewarding and inclusive business and develop your career.
- Which of the following Work Health & Safety qualifications have you obtained?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?