Account Managers Sydney and Melbourne
Advertiser: Advanced Personnel ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Other
- Are you a proven sales professional able to achieve commercial targets?
- Do you love the challenge of a fast paced, Account Management/Sales environment?
- Do you have experience selling business solutions to clients?
- Are you passionate about Learning and Development?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have a great opportunity for you. We are looking for energetic and experienced Account Managers (all levels of experience) to join our sales teams in both Sydney and Melbourne.
Working with both new and established clients, this role is to develop ongoing relationships with key Business Decisions makers (primarily in Learning and Development, HR, Change, PMO roles) and to consultatively sell our services and capabilities to them.
The ideal candidate will thrive on finding and nurturing new business opportunities. Someone who excels at getting to know clients and understanding their businesses whilst identifying and securing opportunities. You will be experienced and comfortable performing a high level of activities such as meeting with clients to explore opportunities and/or discuss their requirements.
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate:
- Honesty, integrity and accountability
- A self motivated, strategic, methodical and driven approach to sales
- Proven experience in achieving sales targets in either an Account Management, Business Development or Relationship Management role.
- A strong client focus with the ability to build effective, lasting relationships
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills
- Highly effective networking skills to identify and connect with key decision makers
- Ability to be a brand ambassador for MCI Solutions
- A background in the training industry is highly desirable but not mandatory.
Our organisational culture is very supportive and focused on developing individuals to reach their full potential.
Only applications from Australian & New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and those holding valid visas allowing them to work in Australia will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?