CONSTRUCTION MANAGERPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Management
Due to our expanding construction program, an exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and determined individual with experience in project and construction management. This role will include ensuring our on-site programs proceed smoothly, on time and on budget.
Applicants need to have similar industry experience. You will work as a contributing member of our Project and Development Team.
Your key skills and responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Detailed knowledge and management of project and construction management procedures
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrable ability to successfully influence people at all levels
- Strong results orientation with proven track record
- Demonstrable ability to analyse complex problems, identify critical issues and develop strategies for delivering solutions
- Experience in program scheduling, maintaining timelines and achieving target dates
- Extensive experience in negotiating and managing contracts
- Demonstrable experience in the direct supervision of project staff and contractors
- Regular reporting to the Chairman and Board
- Detailed understanding of WHS legislation compliance
- Have a relevant qualification in building, construction or project management
If you are a seasoned and experienced construction manager seeking new and exciting challenges, please apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?