Underground Heavy Duty Fitter - Mining FIFO
Advertiser: RUC Cementation Mining ContractorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Aug 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
Established in 1990, RUC Cementation Mining Contractors have become a premier underground mining contractor with a strong presence in 5 different countries.
Now with over 1,800 employees, we maintain high staff retention and pride ourselves on establishing long successful careers.
Why join us?
- Paid flights - Flights from any capital city within Australia for candidates (with 5 or more years of Underground Experience)
- Central departure location - Flights provided to and from Perth (60min flight)
- Competitive benefits - Generous long service incentive program, stable job security
- Global opportunities - Operating in 5 different countries, unique international career opportunities are on offer
- Immediate start - If you're ready now, we'll get you started right away!
We currently have roles available for experienced Underground Heavy-Duty Fitters to join our team.
These are FIFO roles via Perth:
- 14/7 FIFO Roster via Perth - 14 Days on and 7 Days off ($60 - $70 p/h)
What you need
- 2-5 years' UG experience (14/7 FIFO roster position)
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Working Safely at Heights certificate
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Experience working on:
- Sandvik DD421 Jumbo
- Sandvik or CAT Boggers,
- CAT trucks
- Normet Charge up Vehicle
- Cat IT
- Ability to apply for a current National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical prior to commencement
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you! MMGP26
Please click the "APPLY" button now and send through your resume and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following height safety tickets have you completed?
- What's your expected hourly rate?