Advertiser: KLC Recruitment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
- Northern Suburb's Location
- 3 Month Temporary Role
- 2 Days a Week
We are currently seeking a Senior Administrator/EA to work within the Directors Office to provide extremely high levels of administration support, to act as the gatekeeper, and to deal with sensitive and highly confidential information in an extremely professional manner.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous experience as a Senior Administrator or Executive Assistant
- Provided high level support to senior management
- Have exceptional communication and correspondence skills
- Strong time management skill
- Be able to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Have worked on small projects before- or help coordinate these
- Advance Microsoft office skills- the use of SAP would be highly advantageous
- Have a Working with Childrens Check or be willing to obtain
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Working hand in hand with the senior managers EA to provide backup EA support and oversee all administration functions to ensure a smooth and efficient administration support team
- Overseeing a range of administration duties including: diary, event and correspondence management; financial and human resource management, travel and being the first point of contact for the senior managers office.
- Managing the range of enquires that come into the office; both internally and externally- and screening these.
- Facilities management; including the photocopier, staff kitchen, supplies and any IT issues.
Above all else you will have an undoubted level of professionalism and confidentiality.
If this is the ideal role for you please APPLY NOW or for more information regarding this role please call 03 9857 6756