Salesforce Trainer - Orlando, Florida USA
Advertiser: SkillStormMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Aug 2019
- $140,000 - $149,999 - Salary based of experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
Passionate Salesforce Trainer - To work out of Orlando, Florida USA. Relocation package available
Want to change the way America trains tech people? Do you believe in continuous learning and that upskilling can change a generation? We believe it is a social and economic imperative to close the technology skills gap. With hundreds of thousands of talented college graduates underemployed each year, SkillStorm has committed to hiring thousands of college graduates annually and investing in their professional development to become certified software engineers.
SkillStorm is one of the nation’s fastest-growing I.T. Services Company. We have been providing technology consulting, since 2002. SkillStorm works with high growth companies, including many of the elite Fortune 500 and has been setting the standard for customer service in the industry since inception.
Our experienced and passionate Technical Training team empowers all of our Associates to maximize their technical abilities helping them to land great jobs as software engineers and embark on exciting and rewarding careers.
Picture Yourself At SkillStorm
We are changing the way Tech companies find talent. If you are passionate about developing the skills of young people entering the field of software engineering and upskilling current software engineers, you will love our model. We are developing the next generation of Tech Talent. Our immersive training program gives junior talent the skills of senior talent and our trainers are the key to our success.
Our Technical Training team empowers all Salesforce users to maximize their capabilities. We play a leading role in the development and delivery of product enablement courses on our product line. We partner with clients, partners, and internal employees to demonstrate and teach the comprehensive value of our platform.
What You’ll Do At SkillStorm
- Effectively deliver technical training courses on complex areas to customers, partners, and employees
- Demonstrate expertise on Object-Oriented programming and design, SQL databases, web development, and XML structures
- Work independently under minimum supervision to deliver training to clients and partners
- Customize training to the needs of the clients
- Contribute to course QA/review as needed
- Adjust language or terminology to fit the characteristics and needs of the audience
- Develop and sustain effective and cooperative working relationships with reports, peers, managers and other internal or external personnel critical to successful performance
- Consistently exceed customer expectations with positive feedback and high ratings
Who You Are
You are an experienced Salesforce programmer. You have a strong desire to continue to learn and you are eager to take on new challenges. You have the ability to work well within teams and the desire to be part of a growing company that looks for unique solutions to the Technical Staffing needs.
- Software development experience including:
- Technical background with experience in, and knowledge of: Object-Oriented programming and design, SQL, databases, web development, and XML structures
- Experience developing an application
- Experience installing and managing networks, operating systems, and databases
- Excellent overall product and curriculum design skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
SkillStorm Offers You
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company