Early Childhood Co-Educator I Part Time - Fixed Term I Carmody Dve Kindergarten
Advertiser: BPA Children’s ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
BPA Children's Services (BPA) is a not for profit Early Years Manager for 28 kindergartens, 8 child care centres and 1 occasional care program within the western metropolitan region of Melbourne, with more than 20 years experience in the Early Childhood field.
BPA is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, dedicated and committed Diploma Qualified Kindergarten Co-Educator to join the team at Carmody Drive Kindergarten.
The position is a part time fixed term position, commencing as soon as possible until the end of Term 4, 2019.
The successful candidate will be required to work 23.50 hours per week - 15 hours contact and 8.5 hours planning and admin. The room is a shared community room and is required to be set up and packed away on certain days and additional time has been included in the planning/admin hours.
Monday: 7.30am - 3.45pm
Tuesday: 7.30am - 3.45pm
Friday: 7.45am - 3.15pm
(Planning time is included in the above hours, but can be negotiated, however all planning and admin must be done onsite.)
Applicants must have:
- A minimum Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care or equivalent (ACECQA approved qualification).
- A current Working with Children card.
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates.
- Knowledge of the VEYLDF, EYLF, NQS and planning cycle.
- Willingness/ability to be able to work additional hours as required.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills.
BPA asks when applying for a position you consider the centre Philosophy and whether it matches your own personal Philosophy. Centre Philosophies can be viewed on each centres individual page on the BPA website.BPA Early Childhood kindergarten staff are employed under VECTEA, with above award pay and conditions.
Applications close on Friday, 16 August 2019.
Please email your expression of interest to email@example.com.
For more information contact Sarah O'Kelly or Deborah Briggs on (03) 9312-3689.
BPA is committed to the right of every child to have access to quality early childhood educational programs. BPA believes that the principles of equity, access, cultural relevance and safety must be developed and implemented for the benefit of the children and their families, participating in these programs.
BPA is committed to the implementation of the Child Safe Standards throughout the organisation.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have experience planning and implementing education programs in an early learning environment?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the early years learning framework?
- Do you have experience working with children with special needs?