Internal Sales Officer
Advertiser: TranstageMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- $60,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Transtage is a dynamic importer and distributor of Portable Stages, Dance Floors & Lockers. We offer turn-key solutions for our customers in various industries including school's, government sectors, sport clubs and residential to name a few.
Due to continuous growth an exciting opportunity has opened up for an internal sales rep to join their expanding team.
This position will see the successful candidate play an important role within the team supporting the Sales Manager whilst providing support to Clients during order fulfilment.
- Handle incoming customer enquiries via phones and emails
- Entering customer information and creating quotation in our CRM System
- Assisting sales team to follow up and maintain new customer relationships
- Processing customer orders via phone and email requests
- Organising Email Newsletter to be sent out to customers
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure sufficient stocks are available
- Liaise with suppliers to keep tracks on any back orders
- Other AdHoc Sales, Marketing and Admin activities.
- Minimum 2 years sales / customer service experience within office environment (Excludes retail)
- CRM System Experience essential
- Experience preparing quotes and providing product information
- Experience following up quotation, receiving and processing orders
- Excellent phone manner along with verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and good administrative skills
- A demonstrated capacity to learn new product knowledge in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and follow tasks through to completion
Full training will be provided
On-site parking is available.
Friendly and supportive team environment
Hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday, 1 hour lunch break
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in a company that is on the move big time with room to move in your salary, conditions and rewards.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?