People & Culture AdministratorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $55,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Internal
Volt Bank is a Sydney based fintech start-up that is going to shake-up the financial services sector with world class technology, products and processes by creating differentiated financial solutions all in the best interest of our customers. Our aim is to help our customers to manage their money better and achieve their financial goals, seamlessly.
We are building a team of highly talented and relentlessly driven people who are focused on driving innovative customer outcomes. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to join a greenfield environment and help shape the technical operations of our business.
The People & Culture Administrator reports to the People and Culture Business Partner and will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all levels of the organisation ensuring a high level of support. This role will support the creation of a company culture that emphasizes innovation, quality, continuous improvement, and an engaged workforce.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage the Recruitment Process, posting jobs ads, pre-screenings and booking interviews.
- Coordinate and manage the On boarding and Off boarding Process for employees, contractors and temporary staff including assisting with Inductions where needed.
- Monitor and track completion of activities such as induction programs and probation reviews and training process.
- Coordinate documents and records for employee movements and changes including updating the organisation chart.
- Prepare Employment Contracts, letters, induction and on-boarding packs, off boarding and other HR documents and correspondence.
- Manage training and development making course bookings and tracking competition.
- Manage the Recruitment and Selection Process, related administration including advertising, managing recruitment inbox, scheduling interviews and liaising with applicants and recruitment Agencies.
- Preparation of the new starter’s desk
- Support the delivery of all elements of the employee lifecycle: attraction, selection, on-boarding, induction, departures, terminations and leave
- Assist with the payroll life cycle
- Organization and Maintain HR records, files and databases.
- Support with Team Building activities
Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or working towards qualification.
- Experience in general entry level administration preferably within a Human Resources function.
- Strong administration and written communications skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent Organization skills
- Demonstrated drive and initiative with a proactive approach to work and willingness to undertake tasks outside of core remit.
If this sounds like you please APPLY!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?