Entry Level Recruitment Consultant Role - IT Recruitment. CBD Based Role.
Advertiser: Connecting RecruitersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $55,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Agency
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2 x Opportunities
A great opportunity to get your foot in the door. This is your chance to use your degree and build on your retail / sales skills. These opportunities to launch your career don't come along often!
- $55,000 plus commission and incentives
Connecting Recruiters is a Recruitment to Recruitment Agency that places graduates within the recruitment industry. After meeting our agency, we will align you with some of Melbourne's top agencies to find you the perfect trainee recruitment role. We look for recent graduates who have had some exposure to membership sales / retails sales or HR admin, who are seeking a career role.
We are currently working on multiple roles within the recruitment industry aimed at the trainee and graduate level. These roles will provide full training, development and support and will give you all the tools you need to set up your career in recruitment. You will be mentored and developed.
Your first 6 – 12 months as a Trainee Recruiter will entail the following duties:
- Calling candidates and assessing their suitability for jobs
- Writing job advertisements and assessing ad response
- Telephone screening of candidates
- Interviewing of candidates
- Assisting with the submission of shortlisted candidates to the client
- Reference checking
- Candidate resourcing and finding innovative ways to source candidates for hard to fill roles
- Building a network of clients using the company database and through lead generation
- Calling prospective clients (training and development will be given to teach you how to identify these leads and how to approach the call)
- Account management and maintaining existing client relationships
- Administration and database management
- Learn the full end to end recruitment process, which in time will lead to meeting weekly targets and KPI's set out by your manager
- Build strong client and candidate relationships
Full training, development and support will be a large focus of the role initially. What we are seeking from you is the following:
- A background in a sales environment where you have had to work towards KPI's and budgets (this may be in the retail space, outbound call center or just in a general sales based role)
- Someone seeking a career, not a job. This is a very lucrative role if you are prepared to work hard. There is a generous base on offer with an attractive commission structure
- Must be driven and have a natural competitive nature
- High level of professionalism and ability to communicate to all levels
- Confidence to meet clients face to face
- Resilience to ride the ups and the downs
- Confidence to pick up the phone and act on lead generation and business development calls
- We want to see your high energy levels, your confidence and we want to feel your drive to succeed
Apply now, or contact Andrea Collins on 0408560393 / firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.