Account Receivable Officer / Despatch Assistant
Advertiser: The Happy Nut CoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Aug 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $45,000 - $50,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
We are a growing business in the nut and snack industry and are seeking a passionate and self motivated candidate to join our logistics and despatch team to help and assist in managing some of our clients and accounts.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to start their career in the food industry but also venturing into the logistics side of the business.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess the following skills:
- MUST have experience with Microsoft Dynamic Navison
- Confident in using Microsoft programmes, Excel and Word
- Organised with good time management skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience in Admin required
- Logistics skilled preferred but not essential
The roll includes:
- Managing client accounts and their orders
- Managing chep accounts and delivery dockets
- Learning EDI, Dynamics Navision and booking systems
- Reporting to senior management regarding logistics
- General admin duties
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts receivable officer?
- How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?