Graduate Structural Engineer
Advertiser: pitt&sherryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Aug 2019
- Launceston & North East
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
pitt&sherry has grown into a multi-discipline team of professional consultants servicing national transport, industrial and community infrastructure markets. We provide expert design, analysis, modelling, planning and other consultancy services to a range of clients locally and interstate.
We employ staff in offices in Launceston, Hobart, Devonport, Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane.
pitt&sherry are looking to grow its Structural team's capacity through the attraction of a committed and talented structural engineer. Key attractions for this role include:
- Competitive package, commensurate with experience
- Exceptional career opportunities for the right person, with the opportunity to contribute to a wide variety of state and national projects
- Launceston based
- Immediate commencement
- The successful candidate will be a tertiary qualified, self-motivated team player.
Essential competencies include:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Great interpersonal skills
- Willingness to undertake field activities
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
At pitt&sherry, we are committed to fostering a culture which values taking a sustainable approach in all that we do, empowering our people to achieve great outcomes through team work, collaboration and the freedom to be self directed in delivering on client needs. You will be supported by an excellent training / development scheme and a comprehensive salary / benefits package will be negotiated commensurate with experience to attract the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward your resume/CV and a cover letter briefly addressing how you meet the above requirements.
For further information on pitt&sherry please visit our website www.pittsh.com.au.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?