Child Youth and Family - Case Worker
Advertiser: KLC Recruitment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation based in the Eastern and South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
We are looking for a Family Services Case Worker to undertake complex therapeutic case work, supporting clients and their families.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in social work and/or psychology or equivalent
- Demonstrated understanding of theoretical approaches
- Experience working with children, youth and families with complex issues, particularly within child protection
- Experience writing comprehensive assessments and reports
- A current and valid Working with Children's Check and Victorian Driver's Licence or be willing to obtain one
Your responsibilities include;
- Provide intensive casework of families with complex issues, whilst undertaking risk and needs assessments
- Short term, intensive interventions
- Liaise with Child Protection
- Undertake risk and needs assessments for families
- Preparation of reports and detailed case notes
If you require more information in relation to this role please phone KLC on 9857 6756, alternatively if you would like to be considered please APPLY NOW!