Covert Loss Prevention Officer
Advertiser: MA Security GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Security Services
About the business
M.A. Services Group is a rapidly expanding business offering a wide range of security services delivered by our highly experienced and qualified personnel. We are currently looking for an experienced, motivated and passionate candidate to join our team on a FT, PT and Casual basis in the capacity of Covert / Loss Prevention Officer. If that sounds like you, then we want you to join our team.
About the role
Reporting into the National Retail Manager & Client Delivery Manager Retail, the Covert / Loss Prevention Officer is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers & patrons, primarily in our Retails Operations. The successful candidate will have the flexibility to work on a rotating roster previous loss prevention and retail experience highly desirable.
Other duties include:
- Monitoring stores to prevent loss/theft
- Attending to incidents
- Completing reports as required
- Induction of new team members
Benefits and perks
M.A. Services Group has a very generous remuneration package, well above the industry standard. Constant training and development programs are in place to assist employees in bringing out the best in themselves.
Skills and experience
To Be Successful for this role; you will possess the following;
- Current VIC Security Licence
- First Aid Certificate highly desirable
- Proven experience in the Loss Prevention and/or Retail industries.
- Proven experience in the Security and/or Customer Service industries.
- Excellent presentation and grooming standards
- A Positive and Proactive Approach
- Demonstrated experience in conflict resolution
- Passion for delivering professional and efficient customer service
- Evening & weekend availability are essential
- Strong written communication skills, including incident report writing.
- Ability to multi task and work autonomously in high paced team environment
- High Attention to details
The position is located across the VIC Area
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
M/L VIC 820 886 70S
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- What's your expected annual base salary?