Finance Administration Assistant
Advertiser: BuslinkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
We have a vacancy for a newly created role of Finance Administration Assistant. This is a full time position reporting to the Finance Manager. This role will be;
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with data entry
- Assisting the Assistant Accountant with the processing of accounts payable invoices
- Assisting the Assistant Account with the reconciliation of ticket information
- Doing other financial administrative duties as required
The role requires;
- Several years’ experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Office including excel, outlook and word
- Attache or Xero experience is favourable but not essential
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in data entry
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?