Advertiser: Better RehabilitationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- $50,000 - $60,000 + Superannuation
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Your New Company:
We are committed to upholding the benchmark for highly personalised and professional services. Nothing ignites happiness in us like improving our client's quality of life from within the comfort of their own home.
Within the last 24 months, Better Rehabilitation has grown exponentially as a multidisciplinary team, with offices and clinic spaces in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. Due to this expansion, we’re now searching for a highly motivated and vibrant Administration Coordinator to join our growing Administration Team, based from our Ascot Vale office!
Your New Role:
Day-to-day responsibilities of the role include:
- Respond to all phone calls and email inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail as well as office supplies, stationery and deliveries
- Extensive diary management
- Attentive documentation and record keeping including archiving and filing, updating databases and spreadsheets and recording minutes from meetings
- Assist the Office Manager with efficient running of the offices within Queensland including some financial support
- Ad hoc administrative support to the Better Rehab team as required
- Maintaining operating procedures for all administrative-related tasks
We Value You:
We understand that to provide the best support possible to our clients, we need to empower our team by providing workplace autonomy, flexibility, structured training & development initiatives and strong opportunities for career progression.
Some of our workplace policies and practices to support this include:
- Clear career progression opportunities within the Finance & Administration division, as well as opportunity to pursue opportunities in Human Resources or Marketing if these areas are of interest to you
- 4 days’ study leave each year as well as financial support to attend external courses & events in areas that you are passionate about
- Access to paid parental leave, interstate relocation, and long-term unpaid leave to pursue your life’s passions with a secure job to return to
- Access to external professional services for mental & emotional wellbeing
- Regular team bonding and celebrations of each other’s life events
What we are Looking For:
Our recruitment philosophy is to focus on personality, cultural fit and long-term potential. If you meet the below criteria, we would love to speak with you:
- Desire to learn, grow and continuously improve
- Positive attitude & team-centric approach to work
- Previous reception / telephone experience
- Proven organisational skills and ability in coordinating office operations
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Intermediate Word, Excel, PPT & Outlook skills
- Ability to supply evidence of, or apply for:
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
How to Apply
If you think this opportunity might be for you, click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your covering letter and CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?