Senior AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
An exciting opportunity to join the finance team of one of Australia's leading renewable energy developers during the growth of its asset management business for large scale renewable energy projects across Australia.
CWP Asset Management are seeking a Senior Accountant to lead a team of three accountants in its Canberra office location. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for end-to-end accounting for a portfolio of wind and solar projects in various stages of development, construction and operation. The role will be responsible for the oversight of day to day financial transactions using Xero, management of financial period closing and reporting, preparation of interim and year end financial statements including schedules for audit and tax. This role also requires collaboration in the provision of project debt compliance activities and supervision of settlements under offtake agreements.
The Senior Accountant will report to and assist the Financial Controller as required
Essential Skill Sets
- Excellent grasp of Australian Accounting Standards
- A passion for both financial and managerial reporting
- Capability not only to manage but also empower their team
- Process orientated with Attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications with advanced skill level for Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communications
- CA or CPA qualified
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you have been looking for and if your skills and experience match the requirements, please apply.
Salary is commensurate with skill, qualifications and experience level.
Applications accepted via SEEK only
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?