- Job Listing Date
- 6 Aug 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Salary + Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Business/Systems Analysts
Pegasus is one of the fastest growing companies in Australia. We have a strong and in demand product both locally and internationally. Our workforce management solutions support the safety and worker compliance across a large range of industry sectors with our product supporting some of Australia’s largest business.
Pegasus is a global leader in workforce compliance, being based out of Newcastle – NSW, the company is attracting the best technical talent due to our innovative product and technical stack matched with our inclusive and diverse workplace. At Pegasus we genuinely care about our team and operate based on our values.
The Pegasus team
At Pegasus we value opinions, ideas and those passionate about their vocation. You will thrive in a fast pace Agile environment, driven by results with a service innovation focus. You will enjoy engaging in PegPal social events, be encouraged to attend networking events and join like minded association groups. Your ability to understand and positively contribute to our business objectives that are openly shared and visible, can offer interesting work assignments and other professional development growth opportunities.
Our Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst will create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, this is a role in which you can excel. You will be engaging with clients as well as internal stakeholders to offer improvement and solutions on data format and presentation.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions and help support our clients reporting expectations.
- Provide BAU and development support across the Pegasus reporting and analytics platforms
- Performing analysis to support Business Intelligence activities as required;
- Optimising reports and queries for performance;
- Managing and maintaining existing data standards and templates;
- Providing problem investigation support and rectification for data driven applications;
- Development executing full lifecycle BI projects: requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing
- Jasper Report or similar reporting tool development like SSRS
- Solid understanding of data warehousing and relational databases like MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle
- Demonstrated experience of querying databases and performance tuning using SQL
- Demonstrated experience of visualisation tools like Tableau, Power BI
- Capable of managing and working on multiple projects and tasks
- Work with business and Data Warehouse teams to translate requirements into project scope, and deliver on scope;
- Absolute focus on service to users.
- Analytical mindset with good problem-solving skills.
If this sounds like your next role then we want to hear from you. APPLY NOW and let us know about your experience and skills.
- Preferred Name
- Mobile Number (Please replace the 0 with +61)
- Street Number & Street
- Post Code
- Experience in the following fields