Advertiser: Renewed ElectricalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Aug 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
A GRADE ELECTRICIAN
Renewed Electrical is looking for an experienced and exceptional Electrician on a Full Time basis to join our team in Perth metro area, reporting to the Electrical Supervisor.
Renewed Electrical is a rapidly growing Electrical company who pride themselves on industry excellence.
Role and Responsibility
- Carrying out a variety of electrical repairs/maintenance
- Installation of electrical systems to commercial projects
- Providing expert advice to customers on the current condition of their electrical system and how the business can assist achieve their goals
- Modify existing installations to achieve customer’s goals
- Preventative maintenance on systems as required
- Proven ability to think outside the box
- Installation of DATA and communications systems
- Role requires candidate to comply with WHS policies and procedures
- DALI and Building automation systems installations and alterations
- Team and time management
- Reactive maintenance experience required
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Certificate III in Electrical Technology
- 5 of experience in similar role
- Exceptional customer service skills and a can-do attitude
- Unrestricted, manual driver’s license
- Communications licence
- White Card
- Senior First Aid – Current
- Police Clearance
- Willingness to undertake further training highly regarded
- A good level of physical fitness and strength required
- Experience working with DALI/RAPIX
- High risk work licence
- Working at heights
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Company Vehichle
- Career progression opportunities
- A dynamic and unique working environment
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about this position or the Company, please email the above
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications Close: 30/08/2019
Please note that only applicants short listed will be contacted.
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?