Trainer - Auto Electrician
Advertiser: MTA NSWMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
We are currently seeking a qualified Auto Electrician for a full time position as an Automotive Trainer.
Engage, educate and mentor the next generation of automotive specialists. You will be training apprentices through the employment-based delivery mode, where training and assessment is conducted in the workplace.
Excellent salary package, including a fully maintained company car and the opporunity to shape your own work life. Travel (within NSW) is expected in this role, where you can expect to be away from home at least 1 week a month.
Yow will need intermediate IT skills with a good understanding of Word and Excel and the ability to interact and communicate with people at all levels. There is an administration component to this role, in addition to the training of apprentices.
- Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology
- MVTC (Tradespersons Certificate)
- Current Driver's License
- Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning
- ARC License
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle or Heavy Vehicle Mechanical
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is desirable, however training will be provided to the successful applicant
If this role sounds like you and you are ready to transfer your skills into the classroom, please send your covering letter and resume via the link on SEEK by hitting the Apply button below now.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No recruitment agencies please. Only permanent residents apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?