Advertiser: Mobo GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Team Leaders/Supervisors
2 Positions Available
- Production Supervisor (Oakden) - includes Delivery Driver Duties, MR Licence required
- Production Supervisor (Kent Town, soon to relocate to Hindmarsh)
Are you a production champion, someone that enjoys a hands on role working in a team to drive productivity and quality?
We are looking for people who have a genuine passion for production and process work who get involved whilst mentoring and training others to achieve great work outcomes.
You will ideally have some knowledge and experience of quality systems including food safety and HACCP, or at the very least be able to demonstrate a strong commitment and attention to detail for producing quality work.
This is a role where your knowledge, experience and ability to positively influence operational performance will determine how far you go.
Experience working in a food packaging and process environment including machine operation and any technical skills with packaging machinery being highly regarded.
Your attitude to work and drive to always do better is what will set you apart from others.
Our culture is inclusive, involving everyone in the team to be the best they can be. We are caring of each other, yet highly commercial and driven by accountability to our customers.
As a disability services provider employing more than 200 people with disability across South Australia, we are extremely proud of the work we do for many great South Australian companies.
If you have the attributes outlined above and are interested in joining a growing and expanding organisation please apply and include your location of preference in your application.
Enquiries can be directed to Sandra Montagu (Organisation Development Manager) email@example.com.
Mobo Group is committed to creating and maintaining an equal opportunity of employment at its workplaces.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's the largest size team you have managed?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?