Employment Services Area Manager
Advertiser: Mobo GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Employment Services
Are you looking for more than a job? Do you want a place to work where making a difference and inspiring better lives for people matters most? Maybe we are the place you are looking for.
Our growing organisation is seeking an enthusiastic leader to drive growth and manage business objectives in line with strategic goals and to deliver high quality services to our clients and customers.
You will have strong leadership & management skills to support, develop and mentor your team to achieve objectives and goals and build a culture of teamwork, learning and service excellence.
This strategic role will have the responsibility to establish future business growth resulting in sustainable employment outcomes for clients.
Key skills and requirements:
- Ability to manage teams and lead people
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to easily build rapport and effective relationships at all levels
- Experience in the disability industry and knowledge of barriers experienced
- Knowledge of contemporary recruitment practices and experience in working in labour marketing programs aimed at employment outcomes
- Professional approach to employer engagement and customer service
- Experience and proven skills in reverse marketing, cold calling and building rapport with external customers
- Ability to manage time and workloads effectively to business priorities in a challenging environment
- Experience in case management and report writing with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism and resilience
- Qualification in Employment, Community Services or Business Management
- Current DHS Disability Employment Screening Check
- Current drivers licence
This is a great opportunity for someone who is a team player, high-performer with a positive attitude and will fit well with our culture.
Our ICARE values are important to us. With caring for each other at the core of who we are, these stand for; Inclusion, Commercial, Accountability, Respect and Empowerment. If you are serious about the values we share, we'd love to hear from you.
For enquiries please contact Sandra Montagu (Organisation Development Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org .
Mobo Group is committed to creating and maintaining an equal opportunity of employment at its workplaces.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have experience working in the disability services sector?