Kensington Hotel - Office AdministratorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Other
The Kensington Hotel has an outstanding reputation for an exceptional dining experience gained through years of providing the highest standard of food quality and customer service.
A busy business requires a busy office team to keep things organised and running efficiently behind the scenes and we now have a vacancy for a casual Office Administrator to complete varied tasks over a regular 3 day week approximately 10-15 hours per week.
Regular days of work are Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience with cash handling, and stock control
- Be well versed in completing payroll duties, preferably with SA Hotel award experience
- Have previous experience with H&L
- Be experienced in preparing accounts for payment
- Have excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Be willing to assist with additional duties as required
- Be honest, reliable and punctual
- Have the ability to work well in a team environment and at times with limited supervision
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?