- Job Listing Date
- 7 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Estimating
About the business
Supamaxx specialise in Hostile Vehicle Mitigation products & solutions, security bollards, perimeter protection, bicycle parking & car park fit out. Complimenting our manufacturing facility, Supamaxx also has distribution rights to internationally crash rated (PAS68) products throughout Vic, SA and Tas. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business in an exciting and evolving industry.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities will include completing quantity take offs accurately in order to prepare tenders for the commercial building sector and liaising with the sales team to assist in quote preparation.
You will also be required to coordinate with the production team to clarify buildability and associated costs of custom made products.
Meeting deadlines is crucial as the successful applicant will be working on multiple projects simultaneously that have a broad range of scope and value.
Skills and experience
- Summarising scope of works & tender datasets, experience with EstimateOne, Bidcontender & Aconex will be an advantage.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of company products & services.
- Read & interpret architectural & engineering working drawings & specifications.
- Good understanding of construction methods.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Good organisational & time management skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a production or construction estimating role is preferred.
- How many years of estimating experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?