- Job Listing Date
- 7 Aug 2019
- Devonport & North West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
Haul Truck Operator
Location: Savage River
Roster: 4 days on / 4 days off rotating shift roster
Grange Resources Limited is Australia’s most experienced magnetite producer from its iron ore mining and pellet production business located in the North-West region of Tasmania. The Savage River magnetite iron ore mine is located 100km southwest of the city of Burnie and is a long-life mining asset set to continue operation to 2034.
We are currently seeking reliable and highly motivated Haul Truck Operators to join our team at Savage River on a 4 on / 4 off rotating day/night roster.
Whilst previous experience in a similar position would be viewed favourably, it is not essential as training will be provided.
Tasks undertaken in this role:
- Safely and productively operating and maintaining 789, 785 and 777 Dump trucks.
- Safely Achieving daily production requirements.
- You’ll be working as part of a team.
- Work on a 4 on / 4 off rotating 12.5hr day/night continuous shift roster.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- The ability and willingness to learn and work safely in an isolated environment with minimal supervision.
- A strong commitment to working safely.
- Competent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Willingness to work on a 4 on / 4 off rotating 12.5hr day/night continuous shift roster.
- A current full (non-provisional) manual driver’s license (essential).
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are committed to working safely, please register your details and apply on Grange’s recruitment portal at: https://grangerecruitment.azurewebsites.net/ .
GRANGE RESOURCES IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER