Advertiser: TalentShift Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Optical
We have partnered with Specsavers and we’re on a mission to find the best talent to support their growth.
As a multi-award-winning Optical retailer, Specsavers offers a foundation for exciting long-term career growth and places customer service and value at the core of what they pride themselves.
We currently have several full time and part time opportunities available for Optical Assistants to join the team on Brisbane’s north side.
About the role:
Whether you are meeting and greeting customers, providing advice on products or placing orders, you will constantly be busy – no two days are the same. This exciting role will see you become a vital part of the store team. You will provide exceptional customer service on a range of products and provide a dispensing service second to none.
Day to day you will:
- Meet and greet customers
- Answer incoming calls
- Book new and follow up appointments
- Provide exceptional customer service and assist customers in frame styling and dispensing lenses
- Provide support to assist team members in day to day activities
- Processing Medicare and Health Fund claims
- Drive brand awareness by building strong customer relationships.
- Clinical pre-testing and contact lens insertion and removal techniques.
You are a well presented, highly motivated individual with experience in a similar customer-centric retail environment.
As a confident, mature minded and hardworking individual who understands the importance of building rapport and relationships, some of your other talents and attributes include:
- A passion for exceptional customer service and after care
- Immaculate personal presentation and highly developed interpersonal skills
- An ability to work well under pressure and multitask to manage competing priorities
- A solid work ethic and flexibility to work retail hours including some evenings and weekends.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark! You will be rewarded with a comprehensive induction program, ongoing training and development, loads of perks and a chance to work with an amazing team in a truly supportive culture.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected hourly rate?